Boat Guided Fishing Experience
Boston Harbor and it’s plethora of beautiful islands and structure makes a fertile fishing ground. The outer Cape Cod area is chock full of fish and beautiful white sand beaches and rips. The Northshore of MA has a phenomenal river and marsh system chock full of life. Join us today aboard Deceiver, our 23′ Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman Lite Tackle Edition looking for schools of flounder, striped bass, bluefish, and false albacore!
Trips usually start early in the morning (just before sunrise) or late in the evening (shortly before sundown). This may change depending on the tides of that day or the weather. Captain Nick will reach out to you a day or two ahead of time to make final arrangements. When you arrive the boat will be at the dock and ready to go, just jump aboard, we’ll do a quick orientation, and be on our way to go find the fish in no time! We will work rips, flats, and close in to structure to give you plenty of opportunity at fly casting, light tackle, or bait fishing.
- Half Day (6 hours) – $500
- Full Day (8 hours) – $600
- Additional time is available at $100/hour
- All prices include 3 anglers (limited to 2 anglers if fly fishing please). Additional anglers are $75 each.
- High quality gear (you’re welcome and encouraged to bring your own if you have a preferred setup)
- Spinning gear by G. Loomis and Shimano
- Fly gear (we generally fish 8-10w setups, depending on the size of the fish, wind conditions, and fly selection)
- Custom tied flies
- Our charter license covers your fishing license, no need to purchase separately
- Waters and Soda
What to bring:
- Drinks (if other than water or soda desired)
- Food and snacks
- Sunblock (please no spray sunblock)
- Brimmed hat
- Polarized sunglasses
- Windbreaker or Fleece (it gets colder on the water than you would expect)
- Rain/Wind Gear
- Non skid soled shoes
- Seasickness medication (if required)
- Children under 13 must have and wear a Coast Guard approved PFD at all times